Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Give Your Bedroom An Inexpensive Makeover

Do you want to give your bedroom a makeover but just don't have the money? I'll give you some easy and cheap tips to give your room a whole new look and feel without spending a lot of money.


Instructions


1. The first thing I did was decide what I could change versus what I wanted to change about my room. New carpet was definitely out as was new bedroom furniture. I didn't have a lot of money to spend but I wanted it to look like a new space without doing any major redecorating.


2. Next, check out on online auction sites, thrift stores and the local dollar store for blankets, decorative pillows, accessories etc. You can find some great deals and unique items to help change the look of your room.








3. Look in your other rooms to see if you can move them to your bedroom. Look in storage and see if any of those things you packed away can be brought out again and servce a new function in the bedroom.








4. Painting is an easy way to change the look of a room. I didn't want to completely repaint so I decided to change it up by painting just a border. It quickly changes the room and is cheaper than painting the whole room.


5. I found these small changes to be just the thing to update my space but not spend a lot of money. Don't be in a rush to complete your room. By being patient and shopping carefully, you'll find the best deals. Have fun and be creative!

Tags: your room, change look, give your, have money, your bedroom